CFT onsite training programs are tailored to the specific needs of your institution and staff skill set. Courses cover today’s most relevant topics, and are led by leading subject matter experts.
We partner with your organization to design and develop a tailored training program that best meets your objectives.
Sampling of course listing that can we brought in-house:
Hands on workshop for subject matter experts who are responsible for developing and delivering classroom training. Learners will participate in a simulated training development process and will follow the steps to develop an actual training that they will present (in part) to the group. The facilitator will provide one-on-one feedback to participants who complete the assignments.
Three classes, 4 hours each, with spaced delivery to allow time for participants to prepare their training to be delivered to the large group on Day 3.
- Analyze the training need and craft learning objectives
- Develop a content outline
- Select instructional methods
- Develop training aids
- Use visuals/PowerPoint effectively as an aid to learning
- Apply a model for developing a training plan (ROPES)
- Practice basic facilitation skills