LEARN THE IMPORTANT PRINCIPLES OF TELLERING IN SIX INTERACTIVE UNITS
This 14 to 16-hour self-paced online course has a start date of the first and third Tuesday of each month.
This COMPLETE Teller Training System:
- Gives real-life examples for real-life experiences
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Reduced training time-gets tellers out to the line faster
- Offers over 200 topics on the basics of Tellering, and much more
- Provides continuous self-testing of knowledge, topic by topic, and unit bu unit
- Covers every critical teller responsibility
Benefits of the Self-Paced Online Course:
- Ready-to-use online system
- Shows front and back of checks to stimulate real life environment
- Provides information on all aspects of Tellering
- Emphasizes customer relations
- Focuses on teller operations and transactions
- Identifies security, fraud, and loss control principles
- Gives the basics of compliance and regulatory training
- Helps with frequently asked customer questions
- Final examination providing a standard measure of learning
PRACTELL Table of Contents:
- Introduction to Tellering
- Cashing Checks
- Special Services
- Tricky Transactions
- Review Exercises
- General Information
COST PER REGISTRATION
$200.00 Member / $350.00 Non-member; or choose a Bank-Wide License (contact SFCFT at 303-237-3051 for more information).
A student may register for a Practell Course at any time throughout the year. Simply complete the On-line Course Registration Form contained on this web site. The form must be completed in full, and signed by the student and an individual authorized by the student’s financial institution to approve payment..
COMPLETION TIME / WITHDRAWAL POLICY
You have 35 days from the start date to complete this course. No withdrawal is accepted once you have registered for this self-paced online course.
Contact CFT at 305-237-3051 for an Online Demo!