ONLINE SECURITIES EXAM PREP COURSES
CFT Southeastern in partnership with FIRE Solutions provide high quality, user-friendly NASD exam preparation courses to the financial services industry. FIRE is the leader in online NASD exam preparation, having one of the highest pass rates in the NASD securities market place (series 7, series 63, series 6, and more). With over 20 years of NASD training experience, they deliver high pass rates with fun and interactive online courses that meet your training initiatives.
FIRE’s interactive classes are designed to maximize learning and retention. We strive to make the adoption of learning through technology fast, fun, and problem free. All of our classes include the following features: easy-to-read, updated, and relevant course material; thousands of sample test questions organized by subject; final exams replicating the NASD testing experience; test-taking strategies that improve scores; executive Summaries highlighting tested information; access to instructors via phone, e-mail, and the Internet; free online private tutoring with a leading instructor; student performance tracking and reporting; and personal coach that follows your progress and guides you through difficulties.
Pass your NASD exams with FIRE’s easy-to-use, proven test preparation courses. Our comprehensive and interactive courses will help you pass your exam on the first try.
FIRE Solutions offers Real Time Solutions.
Real Time Results
Choose FIRE for the most comprehensive, time-efficient way to pass your exam on the first try. As a FIRE student, you are mentored by our FINRA exam experts, with unlimited toll-free and email access.
- FIRE’s online study material is updated continuously to provide the most up-to-date information.
- Online materials allow study anywhere, any time with a computer. No lugging heavy books around. However, if students prefer printed materials, FIRE Solutions has books available as well.
- Comprehensive Live Online Classes to eliminate any need for travel and offsite study.
- In-depth classes and Instructor interaction rather than a flash/crash course over just a few days in a room full of people.
- Access to recorded sessions 24/7 (in addition to the live training) allows students to learn anywhere at any time, not just during a few classroom days, as with a traditional class.
- Unlimited time with Instructors for remediation and one-on-one-training to provide the best possible experience and help the students’ pass the exam their first time.
- Instructors work with each student’s specific weaknesses and provide instruction to the areas where they need to strengthen their knowledge.
- Email and phone access to instructors to provide a personal mentoring
- Printable study material provides off-line study materials for use when students are not at a
- Printable Trainer’s notes with all the memory jogging charts, graphs and tips to emphasize the most important points of study.
- Thousands of questions via section quizzes, practice exams and simulation exams.
- FIRE’s Indicator Exam effectively identifies when students are ready to sit for their exam.
- Customer Service & Instructor support from 9:00 to 8:30 EST to answer students’ questions and provide more individualized attention specific to their needs.
- FIRE Solutions has one of the highest pass rates in the industry.
FIRM ELEMENT & INSURANCE CONTINUING EDUCATION
CFT in partnership with FIRE SOLUTIONS, INC also offer hundreds of online Continuing Education courses to the securities and insurance industries. Leveraging state-of-the-art education platforms and in-depth courses written by industry-recognized subject matter experts, CFT/FIRE takes the pain out of CE delivery and administration.
Firm Element Continuing Education
Catalog Access: $40.00 Member/ $60.00 Non-members (All you can learn – 1 year subscription!)
Current Content on Hot Topics
- Courses are added and updated frequently, based on the CE Council Advisory and FINRA’s Notice to Members.
- AML – Policies and procedures
- AML red Flags – Retail and Operations
- Anti-Money Laundering (General)
- Electronic Communication
- Ethics (General)
- Insider Trading
- Know your Customer
- Margin Suitability
- Outside Businesses and Personal Trading Activities
- Preventing Illegal Rescale of Restricted and Unregistered Stocks
- Sales Practices for Senior Citizens
- Variable Annuity Basics
- Variable Annuity Sales Practices
- Penny Stock Sales
- Anti-Money Laundering – Current issues 2010
- Gifts, Entertainment, and compensation
- Registered Representative Obligations
Insurance Continuing Education – $50.00 (All you can learn – 1 year subscription)
Hundreds of insurance courses covering all 50 states; available online with an option to print content 24/7 online reporting Test results are automatically reported to state within 24 hours – no additional fees and no forms to mail in.
A student may register for a Fire Solutions Course at any time throughout the year, whenever the time is right for him/her. Simply complete the Distance Learning Registration Form contained on this web site. The form must be completed in full and signed by the student and an individual authorized by the student’s financial institution to approve payment. Tuition for each program is listed above. Payment may be mailed with the application or with proper authorization, the tuition may be billed to your financial institution. Payment is required with the application if the student is paying the tuition.