C&I (Commercial & Industrial) Lending
Course Number: Seminar
This seminar will begin with a brief overview of Commercial and Industrial (C&I) loan products including working capital lines of credit, ABL facilities, and equipment financing (loans/leases) and their typical structure.
The training session will also cover underwriting C&I loans including accounts receivable assessment and the use of a “Borrowing Base Certificate,” the valuation and quality of inventory, and equipment issues in lending. This portion of the seminar will also cover the proper evaluation of the borrower’s financial statements.
Additionally, the seminar will briefly cover documentation of C&I loans, collateral concerns, challenges with pricing, and managing the C&I loan portfolio. The seminar will conclude with a review of how to identify and market to new C&I loan prospects in today’s competitive market.
– Review C&I lending
– Discuss C&I loan products and their typical structure
– Explore underwriting C&I loans including accounts receivable, inventory, and equipment financing
– Evaluate the borrower’s financial statements
– Briefly Review the documentation, collateral, pricing, and managing of C&I loans
– Develop the marketing of C&I loans in today’s market