Robbery and Bank Security
Course Number: RBS1
Course Code: ABA
Robbery and Bank Security provides The tools needed to handle the most common security situations like robbery, bomb and kidnapping threat, active shooter incidents and fire. Security routines and ethical behavior to ensure your own physical safety, as well as the safety of coworkers and customers, is covered.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
– Demonstrate appropriate behavior before, during, and after a robbery
– Respond to bomb and kidnapping threats, active shooter incidents, and fire in a safe manner
– Recognize potential con artist behavior
– Demonstrate safe daily routines
– Practice ethical behavior
Audience: Bank personnel in a retail branch environment and newly-hired tellers.