Revitalizing Customer Service: Part 1 and Part 2
Course Number: RCS1
Course Code: ABA 009
Part 1 – Basic Skills
Revitalizing Customer Service: Basic Skills presents the ten basic customer service skills that clients expect from any business interaction – internal and external. This course explores three communication methods for sharing information with clients, as well as the keys to effective listening that can have a positive influence on a client.
Part 2 – Handling Difficult Situations
Revitalizing Customer Service: Handling Difficult Situations provides ways to overcome obstacles that cause stress and can keep employees from displaying good customer service. This course pinpoints the real source of a client’s anger and helps employees accept the responsibility for ensuring an angry client feels their banking relationship is respected.
After completing Part 1: Basic Skills, students will be able to:
– Describe the value of basic customer service skills
– Explain the role of communication in providing customer service
– Describe how effective listening enhances your customer service skills
After completing Part 2: Handling Difficult Situations, students will be able to:
– Explain the impact of stress on customer service delivery
– Explain how customer service skills can help with angry clients
Audience: All levels of employees who want to learn basic customer service skills