Reg E Overview
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Explores the types of transactions and services covered under Regulation E, the disclosures required, and the error and liability provisions. Explains the importance of acting promptly when notified by a customer of a potential error or unauthorized transaction.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
– Describe background and purpose of Regulation E—what is covered and what is not
– Explain the requirements and protections related to access devices
– Describe the information disclosures Regulation E requires banks and other card issuers to provide to their customers
– Explain the comprehensive Regulation E error resolution process
– Describe the other Regulation E protections for customers
Audience: All employees who need an overview of Reg E requirements.