Cross-Selling Deposit Products
Course Number: CSDP1
Course Code: ABA 012
Cross-Selling Deposit Products offers logical steps for selling deposit products effectively. This course teaches how to conduct sales interactions with clients, and how to prepare for effective cross-selling to maximize sales of deposit products and ensure client satisfaction. Course exercises provide opportunities to practice cross-selling concepts through realistic client scenarios.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
– Explain the importance of cross-selling
– Describe typical bank products and their features and benefits
– Interpret clues and identify client needs
– Cross-sell deposit product solutions that match client needs
– Respond to questions and objections from clients
– Close the sale or refer the client.
Audience: Any bank personnel in a position to discuss deposit products and services with customers