Basics of Mortgage Processing
Course Number: BMP1
Course Code: ABA 333
The role of loan processors in the overall mortgage loan process, and strategies on how best to communicate with them are covered in this course. It also focuses on the importance of the Uniform Residential Loan Application (URLA) as a central and vital document.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
– Identify the steps in the mortgage loan process
– Recognize the roles of key people in the loan process
– Distinguish various job descriptions and best practices for processors
– Complete the Uniform Residential Loan Application
– Recognize the importance of communication
Audience: This course is designed for anyone who works in the mortgage industry seeking to learn or enhance their existing knowledge of the mortgage loan process and loan processors. It is geared primarily for loan processors but contains crucial information on the mortgage loan process that will prove beneficial for anyone new to the mortgage industry.