ABA-Wharton Emerging Leaders - Engaging and Motivating Talent
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Today’s successful leaders lead by creating positive and productive organizational cultures. Learn how to engage employees, foster creativity and create a culture that encourages success.
You must complete the following modules:
-Leadership in the 21st Century:
– Engaging Hearts and Minds
– Understanding Work Style and Cultivating Originality
– Purpose-Driven Leadership
– Organizational Culture and Culture Change
-Managing and Motivating Talent:
– Motivation and Reward
– Tasks, Jobs and Systems of Work
– Making Good And Timely Management Decisions
– Designing and Changing the Organization?s Architecture
– View Engaging & Motivating Talent Course Descriptions
The estimated time to complete each module is 2-3 hours.
Courses can only be purchased as a certificate.