ABA Small Business Banker Certificate
Course Number: SBBCC1
Course Code: ABA 4324
Develop the key skills for building trusted relationships with business customers. Discover tactics to better engage customers by understanding their needs and being able to offer appropriate solutions. Develop a broad knowledge of small business-specific products. Learn how to cultivate strong customer relationships. Master best practices for executing sales calls, handling objections, and delivering on-going service. Gain insight into ways to grow your book of business.
By completing the ABA Small Business Banker Certificate curriculum, you’ll strengthen your knowledge of relationship-centric sales approaches.
You must complete the following courses to earn your certificate:
– Calling on Small Business Customers
– Credit Products for Small Businesses
– Deposit Products and Services for Small Businesses
– Fundamentals of Small Business Banking Suite (2 courses)
– Introduction to Analyzing Financial Statements
– Personal Tax Return Analysis
– Relationship Selling to Small Business Customers
– Retirement Products for Small Businesses
– Sales Planning Suite (3 courses + 1 exercise)
– Servicing and Growing Small Business Relationships
– Small Business Borrowing
The estimated time to complete these 15 courses and exercises is approximately 18 hours. Students have access to the curriculum for 1 year from date of purchase.
Audience: Branch Managers and Small Business Bankers