ABA Customer Service Representative Certificate
Course Number: CSR1
Course Code: ABA
Develop the key skills essential to successful customer service and relationship-building. Gain a broad understanding of bank products to be able to better cross-sell products and services. Learn ways to cultivate relationships with customers and discover tactics for responding to customer needs. Become better able to successfully resolve customer problems and objections.
By completing the ABA Customer Service Representative Certificate curriculum, you’ll strengthen your ability to provide a quality customer service experience.
You must complete the following courses to earn your certificate:
– Banking Basics Suite (12 courses)
– Communication Basics Suite (3 courses)
– Dealing Effectively with Co-Workers
– Effective Referrals Suite (2 courses + 1 exercise)
– Ethical Issues for Bankers
– Online Communications Suite (2 courses)
– Overcoming Objections Suite (3 courses + 1 exercise)
– Relationship Sales Suite (2 courses + 1 exercise)
– Understanding Bank Products
– Verbal Communications Suite (3 courses)
– Why Quality Customer Service Matters Suite (5 courses + 1 exercise)
– Written Communication Suite (3 courses)
The estimated time to complete these 42 courses and exercises is approximately 10.5 hours. Students have access to the curriculum for 1 year from date of purchase.
Audience: Address sales and customer service