ABA Certificate in Trust: Foundational
Course Number: CTF1
Course Code: n/a
Strengthen or establish your understanding of basic wealth management and trust principles, either online or in-person. Either option provides an introduction to estate planning, trust administration, investment management concepts, and ethical behavior. For those wishing to earn the CTFA designation, the ABA Certificate in Trust: Foundational satisfies the first of three levels of study required to sit for the exam.
You must complete the following courses:
– A Guide to Ethics in Fiduciary and Trust Activities
– A Guide to Ethics in Investments
– Estate and Guardian Administration
– Introduction to Estate Planning
– Introduction to Investment Management
– Introduction to IRAs
– Introduction to Planning for Retirement Assets
– Introduction to Trust Administration
– Minimizing Fiduciary Risk and Litigation
The estimated time to complete the 9 required courses is approximately 10 hours.
Audience: Wealth and Trust Management