ABA Certificate in Operational Risk Management
Course Number: ACORM1
Banks are continuously improving their approach to manage key operational risks such as cyber-attacks, fraud losses, third-party service providers and model risk. The ABA Certificate in Operational Risk Management is designed to address training needs across the bank’s three lines of defense and maintain a strong operational risk management program. Understand the fundamental governance structures, procedures, controls, and cultural aspects necessary for an institution to successfully manage operational risk.
You must complete the following courses:
– Elements of an Operational Risk Management Program
– Cybersecurity Management
– Fraud and Criminal Threats
– Incident Management and Resilience
– Operational Risk Model Management
– Oversight and Management of Operational Risk
– Payments and Settlements
– Physical Security
– Regulatory Exam Management
– Risk Control and Self Assessment
– Vendor Risk Management
The estimated time to complete the 11 required courses is approximately 10 hours.
Audience: Risk management professionals.