ABA Certificate in Lending Compliance
Course Number: ACLCC1
Demonstrate to bank management and examiners you have a thorough grounding in key lending regulations, and the ability to identify and respond to compliance requirements. This is a complete 17-course curriculum that you can access for 12 months at your own pace; no other online lending compliance curriculum offers this advantage. The certificate includes any updates on new issuances and regulation changes made within that year.
You must complete the following courses:
– Anatomy of a Regulation
– Community Reinvestment Act, Community Bank (CRA)* -OR-
– Community Reinvestment Act, Large Bank (CRA)*
– Credit Card Regulations
– Elements of a Compliance Program
– Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) Reg B
– Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
– Federal Flood Insurance Regulations
– Good Faith Estimate and HUD-1 **
– Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA)
– Loans to Insiders (Reg O)
– Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)
– Reg Z Ability to Repay (ATR) and Qualified Mortgage (QM)
– Reg Z Closed-End Credit
– Reg Z Open-End Credit
– Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
– Unfair, Deceptive or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP)
The estimated time to complete the 16* required courses is approximately 28 hours.
*Choose either CRA – Large Bank or CRA – Community Bank. Your purchase includes access to both, but you are only required to take one of these courses to earn the Certificate.
**GFE-HUD is made available at no cost as part of the certificate, and is not required for completion.
Audience: Those seeking to have a thorough grounding in key lending regulations, and the ability to identify and respond to compliance requirements.