Residential Mortgage Lending
Course Number: CFT
Course Code: BAN 2253
The Residential Mortgage Lending course is ACE recommended for college credit transfer!
This Residential Mortgage Lending training course covers construction and permanent financing for residential property; real estate law; documentation; mortgage loan servicing; the secondary mortgage market; the role of government in mortgage lending; and residential real estate as an investment. The discussion of underwriting, processing, and servicing will give participants a framework for learning the mortgage lending business and refining their existing knowledge. Additionally, the coverage of laws and regulations affecting mortgage lending provide an understanding of mortgage lending??s history and a glimpse into its future.
– History of Mortgage Lending
– Role of Residential Mortgage Lending in the Economy
– The Mortgage Lenders
– Strategies for Generating Residential Loans
– Mortgage Instruments
– Residential Mortgage Loan Origination and Processing
– Underwriting the Residential Mortgage Loan
– Government Insurance and Guaranty Programs
– Private Mortgage Insurance
– Selling Residential Mortgage Loans
– Secondary Mortgage Market
– Residential Real Estate Appraisal
– Closing the Residential Loan
– Mortgage Loan Servicing and Administration
– Real Estate Law and Security Instruments
– Construction Lending
– Home Equity Loans
Audience: Designed for entry-level mortgage lenders, mortgage credit personnel, and bank and credit union employees who need to understand residential mortgage lending.