Real Estate Finance
Course Number: CFT
Course Code: REE 2200
Real Estate Finance course is ACE recommended for college credit transfer!
The Real Estate Finance course provides cutting-edge coverage of specialized mortgage lending procedures—including sources of mortgage money, constraints on those sources, loan qualifications, and laws and regulations that guide practices.
– History and Background
– Money and Interest Rates
– Mortgage Money: Regulated Lenders
– Other Primary Market Lenders
– Mortgage Money: The Secondary Market
– The Mortgage Documents
– Mortgage Repayment Plans
– Federal Government Underwriting Programs
– Borrower Qualification
– Property Analysis
– Commercial Loans: Construction and Land Loans
– Commercial Building and Farm Loans
– Other Financing Practices
– Technology Advances in Mortgage Lending
– Environmental Issues
– Settlement Procedures
Audience: Designed for mortgage lenders, mortgage credit personnel, and bank and credit union employees who need to understand residential mortgage lending.