Marketing Financial Services
Course Number: CFT
Course Code: BAN2511
This course provides an overview of vital topics in marketing, including research, marketing information systems, developing situation analyses, segmenting markets and evaluating ROI. Learn about the marketing process and its key players, how to reach intended audiences, and how to develop plans to achieve marketing goals.
– Describe the stages in the marketing planning process
– Recognize consumer motivation and buying behavior
– Identify key issues or strategies relating to banking products and the pricing, promotion and distribution of bank services
– Integrate public relations, advertising, sales promotion, selling and service distribution functions in your bank’s -overall marketing plan
– Conduct situation analysis and formulate a master marketing strategy.
Audience: All bank personnel responsible for conceiving or carrying out any phase of a bank's marketing efforts, including bank personnel in customer-contact and operations positions, management trainees, and persons entering banking at the mid-management level.