ABA Certificate in BSA and AML Compliance
Course Number: CBAC1
Course Code: ABA
Improve your ability to detect and prevent suspicious and criminal activity with this overview of the types of criminal behavior commonly used against banks, including in-depth training on the applicable U.S. laws and regulations governing money laundering.
The curriculum is designed to be a refresher for experienced financial crimes professionals who wish to take the Certified AML and Fraud Professional (CAFP) exam, and may be required for those individuals with less than five years’ experience in the field.
You must complete the following courses included in the certificate:
– Introduction to BSA/AML
– SARs and Information Sharing
– Currency and Correspondent Banking Accounts
– Electronic Banking and Funds Transfer Activities
– Higher Risk Accounts and Activities
– BSA Requirements for Business Accounts
– BSA Requirements for Foreign Customers and Accounts
– Components of an AML Compliance Program
– International Partners in AML
– Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) for Compliance Professionals
The estimated time to complete these 10 courses is approximately 7 hours.
Audience: Financial Crimes and Fraud Professionals