The 21st Century Supervisor
Course Number: Self-Study
Course Code: BAI 096
The course offers training of the following topics: challenges facing today’s supervisor; methods for smoothly transitioning to a new supervisory role; SMART goals to develop planning strategies; and ways to effectively communicate to staff.
– Supervising in Today’s Financial Environment
– Transitioning Smoothly into Your New Role
– Planning and Setting Goals
– Communicating Effectively
– Understanding the Rules that Govern
– Continuously Improving your Performance
Audience: A new or experienced supervisor, a first-line manager, or anyone preparing for such a role will find that this supervisor course to be very beneficial.