Project Management: New Product Development
Course Number: Self-Study
Course Code: BAN 4197
The Project Management: New Product Development course shows you how to manage the translation of ideas into new products and services and get them to market cheaper, better, and faster using advanced project management tools and techniques. Packed with detailed case studies and illustrations, this unique project management course explains how to move new products and services quickly from concept to product to market as a managed and seamless process free of problems and delays. This project tool also shows how to ensure that bad products are stopped at gateway points, before they become product and project failures.
Topics covered include:
– Create a culture of ideas
– Strategic alignment and the new product portfolio
– Project integration and setup
– Product concept definition
– Full product development and marketing
– New product development in consumer products and electronic instrumentation
– Quality, six sigma, and new product development
– Project management and teamwork
Audience: All students looking to advance their project management skills
Prerequisites: CFT strongly RECOMMENDS that students complete the Project Management course prior to taking this course.